802.11ac - The latest and most powerful Wi-Fi technology
1200Mbps wireless USB wifi adapter. 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. High transmission speed guarantee seamless and lag-free HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Install the driver from the included CD. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network.
In AP mode, it will create wifi signal if you computer is connected to network by cable. Then your computer will boost wifi for your mobile devices like cell phones, tablet, etc.
Standard: IEEE 802.11 ac/b/g/n
Wi-Fi Band: Dual band 2.4 or 5GHz
Wi-Fi Performance: 1200Mbps(2.4G 300Mbps / 5.8G 867Mbps)
USB Version: USB 2.0
Support Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC, OSX/Linux
- High Transmission Speed: Ultra-fast 1200Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac and Dual-band connections, 867Mbps on 5GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. Provide lag-free experience for HD video streaming and gaming.
- High-performance Antenna: 360°omnidirectional high gain antenna guarantees high RF power (16DBm on 2.4GHz & 13DBm on 5GHz), allowing you to pick up wireless signals from long distance. Flexible antenna and Beamforming+ technology help boost speed, range and reliability.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with almost all kinds wireless routers. Support Windows xp/7/8/10, MAC, OSX/Linux.
- Easy Use & Easy Installation: Setup CD included. Just run the software, and you can simply insert the adapter to get connected. It is a very small device and you will even ignore it when you use.
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot: You can create a Hot spot with the Soft AP Feature if your computer is under wired Internet connection. You can boost Wi-Fi to your mobile devices from your computer.